This is the first issue of Wild Sisterhood eZine that I read. I must confess I was drawn in by the juicy, colorful, eye popping illustration on the cover. When I took a look at what they were about, listed below, and the name of the group, it did grab me. I thought I'd give it a try because it sounded like a fun tribe to join and got my creative juices flowing with their colorful imagery and topics discussed.
- We are a global community of Wild Women breaking through the superficial to revel in our oneness.
- We are perception shifters, positivity junkies and miracle workers.
- We commit to blazing the trail, giving back and being the change.
- We celebrate vulnerability, authenticity and inner beauty.
- We spark creativity and cultivate radical self-love.
- We plant the seeds to divine inspiration, rocking transformations and soul-lifting liberation.
- We are here to design our lives, lead by example, and inspire as many souls along the way.
- We are our own heroes and each others biggest fans.
- We are the wild ones, the peaceful warriors, and the world changers.
- With stars in our eyes and roars in our hearts....We are Wild Sisters.
This issue is filled with bright, eye-popping color and the layout is very aesthetically pleasing. Its all about positivity and its chock full of information about why its critical to implement and maintain a positive attitude and the far reaching affects it has on all aspects of your life and health on every single level. It also gives concrete examples of what to do to start living a more positive life now, which isn't as easy as it sounds, and dives into action plan steps you can take to ensure what you're doing will take root. It identifies the obstacles and how to remove them if you believe you are being positive but none of your efforts seem to be working.
They demonstrate how fueling your goals with positivity also works towards manifesting your dreams and how this affects your environment and everyone in it.
There are also a couple of interesting exercises to do: one is a meditation-breathing-yoga stance; another uses 3 tarot or affirmation cards that you work with and watch as they move in alignment to achieving your goal. They act as a measure to the proximity of the goal reached.
The articles are told in story-form where a lot of the authors relied on their personal experiences and findings, while others took an objective view based on other findings. Many of the contributors are life coaches with a strong background in the creative, healing and/or natural arts.
Wild Sisterhood came to me at a great time because I was recovering from surgery and miserable with pain. Reading the issue and some of their other publications was relaxing and enjoyable. It helped me settle in, filled my spirit, and eased my discomfort so I could get some real rest. Some of the writings, especially from their new Devotion to Self program were personally "healing" and "poetic" to my soul. Devotion to Self is all about "giving you tools and rituals to activate your connection to your Divinity / Soul / Universe (or whatever term you prefer to call that all-knowing Oneness), which you can use anytime you need guidance or a reminder that you are loved."